The Collective Berridale
Emma Kate Co. 2023 A4 Signature Weekly Planner - Peaches and Cream
Your next chapter is waiting...
Emma Kate Co. planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday December 5 2022, through to Sunday December 31 2023
- Signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 215mm wide x 265mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 770grams - take her with you, or keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne
Please note this product does not qualify for free shipping and will be charged at the 'Heavy/Large Item' rate.