The Collective Berridale
Emma Kate Co. 2023 Daily Planner - Oat
Your next chapter is waiting...
Emma Kate Co. planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally free from hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [or where to write it]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
The Daily Planner is a perfect desk companion or precious keepsake for a significant year. Featuring a whole page per day, you'll never run out of room with this beauty. Divide the page however you like - half, quarters, time slots - or let your wild mind run free and jot down notes and to-dos wherever suits you.
- Daily spreads, beginning from Monday December 26 2022, through to Sunday December 31 2022
- 3 boxes each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends - 1 full page per day
- 21 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 35mm thick
- Weighs approximately 840grams - beautiful to keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 100gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]