The Collective Berridale
Little Dreamer Baby Journal by Emma Kate Co
A keepsake to be passed down to your little dreamer.
A memento to imprint those moments easily forgotten in the fog of early parenthood.
A journal of the milestones and memories, the hilarious and heart-warming.
A time capsule of your little one’s history, heritage and home.
- Eighteen tabbed chapters, documenting pregnancy, parent profiles, family, birth and each month for the first twelve months of a little dreamer's life spent earthside
- Each chapter has been designed with unique and thoughtful prompts for the busy parent, along with open space for the creatively-free
- A separate ‘my firsts’ prompts card for developmental milestones
- Brush-lettered words, a poem, manifesto and bespoke illustrations throughout, including family tree and world map
- Designed consciously to include all genders + family types
- 'More to tell me?' dot grid spreads included at the end of each month, as additional space for writing, photos and other memorabilia
- Additional 8 dot grid pages also included (positioned all together, at the back of journal)
- 3 grosgrain ribbon dividers
- An expandable pocket for memorabilia collected along the way
- Luxe light gold gilded edging
- Presented in a beautiful fabric covered keepsake box
- Made with 150gsm beautiful quality, environmentally responsible off-white paper (FSC certified)
- 128 pages | 64 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Less than 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China