The Collective Berridale
T2 English Breakfast Teabag
A classic cup for all tea lovers! Brisk, full of character and probably the most well known of all black teas, English Breakfast black tea makes a perfectly robust and hearty cuppa.
- This traditional blend of black tea made from broken-leaf teas produces a coppery liquor with an aroma and a bright and brisk flavour.
- This tea is sealed fresh inside a compostable plastic bag packed into a colourful recyclable cardboard box. Store in a cool, dry place.
- The perfect partner for anytime of the day.
- Best brewed 2-3 minutes using freshly boiled water. Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is Sustainably Sourced. Our teabags are made from food-grade corn starch - they are compostable, too.